Toronto | 01 August
It’s that time again, my July favorites
- 1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil “Milk”- amazing for highlighting inside the eye corners and under brows. Also can be used a a eye primer, the white makes other colors pop
- 2. HASK Argan Oil hair oil- Restores moisture and calms hair down. Makes my colored hair feel amazing!
- 3. Purity Made Simple Mask- Gives you a beautiful glow like nothing else. The marine extracts and Philosophy’s signature Purity clean makes your face smooth, soft, and luminescent. Worth the money!
- NYX Fat marker- Nice dark black color and bigger applicator makes cat eyes easy and fast.
- Gorgeous Cream Blush- It looks very bright orange ( and it is) but when blended in well it gives a warm peachy glow. It is a very creamy texture and looks great on a lot of tones.
Presented without comment
Page 1 of 138